About Beverly Hills, California
Located in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills is often referred to as 90210 (one of the prominent ZIP codes in Beverly Hills) and is home to many celebrities and actors. The city has a warm Mediterranean climate which get coolers during the winter months. An economy with mass potential is evident in this city – it is home to Live Nation Entertainment which is a Fortune 500 company while Hilton Hotels Corporation once had its corporate headquarters situated here. Today, Beverly Hills is a world-renowned icon of luxury and sophistication.
Popular Destinations in Beverly Hills
Looking for activities once your private jet arrives in Beverly Hills? This city attracts millions of visitors each year because it offers plenty of attractions such as the following:
Rodeo Collection: The Rodeo Drive is located in the heart of Beverly Hills. All three blocks of the Rodeo Drive are home to the epicenter of lifestyle, fashion and luxury. It is a shopper’s paradise, and stores such as Cartier, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana are found here. At Rodeo Drive, shopping is not only limited to ladies fashion. There are many stores that are tailored to men and they include Hugo Barneys, Ermenegildo Zegna, and the House of Bijan.
Beverly Hills Walking Tour: Many visitors know Beverly Hills for its vast dining and shopping options as well as the celebrities who regularly come to enjoy the city’s amenities. However, the city is also a hotbed of fantastic cultural, architecture and art attractions, which can be easily explored on foot through this walking tour.
Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences: The academy is located in the world-class Samuel Goldwyn Theater which features an Oscar statue. This destination hosts many blockbuster premieres and is the home of the annual Academy Awards. This attraction also houses a museum that devotes itself to the exploration of the history and future of the moving image.
Greystone Mansion and Park: The majestic mansion is surrounded by 18.5 pastoral acres of lush and city-owned parkland. It was originally built in the 1920s for the son of a prominent oil baron. The estate is now a registered historical landmark and serves as a ravishing backdrop for photo shoots, educational and cultural activities, and other public events. The Greystone Mansion is also featured in many movies.
Luxury Lodging in Beverly Hills
Seeking luxury accommodations once your private jet has arrived in Beverly Hills? Beverly Hill boasts an excellent array of luxury accommodation facilities. Here are some of the popular options to consider:
- Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
- Hotel Bel-Air
- L’Ermitage Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- Montage Beverly Hills
- Mr. C Beverly Hills
- SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills, A Luxury Collection Hotel
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills
- The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
- The Beverly Hills Hotel
Airports In or Nearby Beverly Hills For Private Jets
Interested in a private aircraft charter to Beverly Hills, California? Airports in and near Beverly Hills are highly versatile, and most of them can cater to both commercial and private flights. Here are some of the popular airports you can look into:
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): This is the main airport serving the Greater Los Angeles Area, and is only 15 miles away from Beverly Hills. According to 2014’s records, the airport handled more than 70 million passengers with its eight terminals. It is also one of the few airports in the United States that have four parallel runways.
- John Wayne Airport (SNA): John Wayne Airport is an international airport that is located in the Orange County, 50 miles away from Beverly Hills. This is considered to be the second busiest airport in the area that handles up to nine million passengers annually. The airport has two asphalt runways, in the 2L/20R and 2R/20L directions as well as three active terminals.
- Santa Monica Airport (SMO): Located six miles away from Beverly Hills, Santa Monica is a general aviation airport. The airport has an asphalt runway and a helipad. As the airport is situated close to residential developments, they have to adhere to noise, curfew hours and operational limitations.
- Van Nuys Airport (VNY): This is one of the world’s busiest general aviation airports located 17 miles away from Beverly Hills. It has two parallel, asphalt runways in the 16R/34L and 16L/34R directions. In 2013, it handled about 260,000 aircraft movements. The airport is no stranger to politicians and Hollywood celebrities coming in and leaving on private jets.
- LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT): This is a public airport located two miles east of downtown Ontario and 53 miles away from Beverly Hills. It is currently owned and operated by Los Angeles World Airports and can handle 6.2 million passengers per year. The airport has two concrete runways in the 8L/26R and 8R/26L directions. The airport has three terminals in total, but plans to add two more in the near future. The airport also caters to general aviation, and that section is located at the south side of the airport.
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR): Owned by the Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport Authority, BUR is a public airport that handles more than two million passengers each year. The airport has two asphalt runways that are in the 15/33 and 8/26 directions. The airport also has two terminals that are joined together to form a single building.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB): Located in downtown Long Beach, it is primarily a commercial service airport, and handles slightly less than 2 million passengers per year. It has five asphalt runways in the 12/30, 7L/25R, 7R/25L, 16L/34R and 16R/34L directions. Long Beach Airport is built with a single terminal concept in a streamline Moderne style.
- Whiteman Airport (WHP): Located in the northeastern region of San Fernando Valley community of Pacoima, Whiteman Airport is a general aviation airport that is open 24 hours every day. It has an asphalt runway in the 12/30 direction, and is situated 18 miles away from Beverly Hills.
- Hawthorne Municipal Airport (HHR): Situated 16 miles away from Beverly Hills, this airport is also known as Jack Northrop Field. During wartime, this airport was used by the US Air Forces as an air transport command and an aircraft modification center. It has one concrete runway for mostly general aviation operations today.
Interested in a Private Jet Charter to Beverly Hills?