Puerto Rico is rare in that it is a lesson in opposites. It has driving waves that are exciting to surf while also offering calm, crystal clear waters families adore playing and swimming in. It has a timeless sense and deeply held traditions alongside thoroughly modern buildings and industries. The infrastructure is ripe for business and the culture values tradition. Choosing a Puerto Rico private jet charter makes visiting the island much more convenient whether your trip is for business or for pleasure.
When to Visit Puerto Rico via Private Jet Charter
Summer and fall in Puerto Rico tend to be warm and rainy. Hurricanes and tropical systems are also big risks this time of year. The best time of year to travel to Puerto Rico, according to Travel and Leisure is between December and April, though any time of year offers warm weather and island ambiance.
Special items you may wish to add to your itinerary include:
- Taking in Mosquito Bay at night (avoid during full moon as glow is not as impressive).
- Exploring the El Yunque National Rainforest.
- Visiting Fort San Cristobal.
- Seeing the sights of the Island of Culebra.
- Visiting Playa Flamenco.
- Going caving in Parque de las Cavernas del Rio Camuy.
With its Spanish, Mexican, and Cuban influences, the local cuisine is also a favorite for visitors to the area. There are many local restaurants to choose from to please even the most discerning of palates.
Charter Jet Benefits for Flying into Puerto Rico
Convenience is, of course, the first benefit many people look for when considering private jet charters to the island. There are many other benefits well worth considering, though.
- Timing. Private charter jets can be ready to go, with very little notice, at any time of the day or night.
- Privacy. No worries over chatty neighbors in airline seats nearby. You can conduct business or visit with your guests without interruptions and disturbances.
- Flexibility. You choose the destination, duration, and number of people traveling with you. We provide the transportation there and for the return trip. If you need to make a stop along the way to pick up others or delay taking off for an hour, we can do that for you, too!
With benefits like these, it is no wonder private aviation is such a great option for many travelers.
Location, Location, Location – The Airports of Puerto Rico
Depending on where you plan to go see sights and rest your head while visiting Puerto Rico, any one of these airports can be the perfect location for your Island landing.
Located on the Western side of Puerto Rico, BQN offers all the creature comforts you expect from an island airport in addition to providing visitor information to help new arrivals get acclimated and on their way.
This is Puerto Rico’s main airport for commercial and private aviation traffic. Many commercial flights to the island fly in to this airport each and every day, but it is not the only choice available to Puerto Rico visitors, professionals, or residents.
Isla Grande Airport (SIG)
Located in San Juan, Isla Grande Airport offers a less crowded and, often, more cost-effective option for private aviation than San Juan Airport. It may be the perfect choice for travelers to the area who are looking for a low key travel experience.
Call Presidential Aviation today with any question over aircraft selection, private jet charter pricing, and what we can do to make your trip to Puerto Rico one that is truly spectacular. We offer a wide range of services designed to make any trip an amazing experience. All you need to do is ask.