About Turtle Island, Fiji
14 is an important number on the private island paradise known as Turtle Island. There are 14 secluded beaches; a maximum of 14 couples may stay in the 14 villas at any given time. Warm, blue waters and the scent of tropical botanicals invite guests to leave their worries behind, step inside and reconnect and unwind. Seclusion is key here, with a huge emphasis on the incredible sea life, pristine waters, and private beaches. Nowhere else on the planet will island goers find friendliness, luxury, intimate, or romance the likes of what is theirs for the taking on this all-inclusive, 500-acre tropical resort.
Popular Destinations in Turtle Island
Looking for activities once your private jet arrives in Turtle Island? Turtle Island offers a vibrant mix of interesting tourist attractions. Some of the most popular ones include:
Turtle Island Activities: Both land and water based activities are plentiful on Turtle Island. Still, there are always unique events and individual opportunities for different adventures. The Yellow Tuna Run and the Release of the Baby Turtles are truly once in a lifetime opportunities.
- Special activities: Cultural and music entertainment, Kava ceremony, guided tours and walks.
- Land based activities: Garden and island tours, beach picnics, beach volleyball, island trails, running/walking paths, bike riding, and horseback riding.
- Water-based activities: Fishing, sailing, snorkeling, windsurfing, scuba diving, swimming, and more.
Grand Beach Weddings: Renew your vows or say them for the very first time in this tropical setting. Warm breezes, pristine waters, and luscious sandy beaches are just the beginning of what is included in a wedding package. Get ready for the big sunset ceremony while the locals make the feast, preparations, and even the wedding clothes. Also included are the following: license fees, a minister, a choir, real Fijian apparel, the cake, champagne, the Kava ceremony, a DVD of the wedding, and a photo CD.
Dining Opportunities: Rounding out each meal, visitors can choose from any of the fine U.S., New Zealand, Australian, Italian, and French wines to accompany freshly gathered organic veggies, sweet native fruits, tender Australian beef, crab, succulent lobster, and yellow fin tuna. Group dinners are held each evening at various locations where all can hang out and relax with some stimulating conversation. Both dancing and music are offered as local entertainment after dinner. Alternatively, couples can dine in a variety of ways: on a floating pontoon under the stars with a lantern lit meal, seaside, in open-air picnics, with a private beach breakfast, and in other private, remote, romantic, and intimate settings.
Perfect Romantic Honeymoon Setting: Turtle Island offers the ideal honeymoon setting. Everything is taken care of here. A secluded beach, a luncheon of lobster and champagne, and an endless supply of activities are provided to honeymooners here. Back in the private cottage, a spacious bed surrounded by jasmine-scented air, sounds of the surf, and a totally relaxing atmosphere awaits.
Luxury Lodging in Turtle Island
Seeking luxury accommodations once your private jet has arrived in Turtle Island? There is a small number of luxury lodging options available in Turtle Island, such as hotels, resorts, and private rentals. These are a few examples:
- Emaho Sekawa Resort
- Laucala Island Resort
- Nanuku Villas
- Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Villas
- Sheraton Tokoriki Island Resort and Spa
- The Royal Davui Island Resort
- The Wakaya Club and Spa
- Turtle Island Resort
Airports In or Nearby Turtle Island For Private Jets
Looking for a private jet charter to Turtle Island, Fiji? This island has a handful of airports for you to choose from. All of these airports below can facilitate private flight charters to Turtle Island:
- Nadi International Airport (NAN): Nadi International Airport is located 60 miles away from Turtle Island, and is the main international airport in Fiji. The airport is located on the western side of the main island. Nadi International Airport stands at an elevation of 59 feet above sea level, and has two asphalt runways. These measure 10,700 feet and 7,000 feet in length, and are designated in the 02/20 and 09/27 directions respectively.
- Nausori International Airport (SUV): At a distance of 110 miles away from Turtle Island, Nausori International Airport is one of the major airports that can be used to access the island. The airport is located on the southern part of mainland Fiji, which means one would need to use a boat or yacht to travel to the island from the airport. Nausori International Airport sits at an altitude of 17 feet above sea level and has a single asphalt runway measuring 6,100 feet in length. The runway is designated in the 10/28 direction.
- Savusavu Airport (SVU): Savusavu Airport is located 130 miles away from Turtle Island. It is situated on Vanua Levu Island and is serviced by Fiji Airways as the only commercial operator. The rest of the traffic to the airport is from private and chartered jets. Savusavu Airport has a single runway measuring 3,300 feet in length, making it ideal only for small aircraft. The runway is designated in the 14/32 direction.
- Matei Airport (TVU): Matei Airport is a small airport located around 200 miles away from Turtle Island. It is a hub for several regional airlines, and sits at an altitude of 14 feet above sea level. Matei Airport has one asphalt runway measuring 3,800 feet in length, designated in the 09/7 direction.
- Labasa Airport (LBS): Labasa Airport is located on the main Island in Fiji, around 140 miles away from Turtle Island. The airport sits at an altitude of 19 feet above sea level, and has one asphalt runway designated in the 10/28 direction and measuring 5,800 feet in length.
Interested in a Private Jet Charter to Turtle Island?