(Part 135 Gulfstream IVSP PIC – Florida)
1725 NW 51st Place, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Tel: NO PHONE CALLS
Presidential Aviation is recruiting a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Part 135 Learjet 55 SIC to join our team based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida (KFXE).
For selected candidates, the offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA-mandated PRIA records requests, criminal background checks including fingerprinting, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
You must live within a two-hour drive of KFXE or be willing to relocate.
IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL, include your total time and the date of your last proficiency check.
Minimum Flight Experience:
- 2000 hours total time
- 500 hours jet
- 100 hours LR55
- Certificates & Education:
- ATP or Written Completed
- LR45 type required
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- Current first-class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within the previous five years
- Must be younger than 66 years of age due to ICAO requirements for international Part 135 flights
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be a team player
- Do not apply unless you meet those requirements.
Please no phone calls.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com