Presidential Aviation is recruiting a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Part 135 Hawker 800XP PIC to join our team based out of Cincinnati, Ohio (KLUK).
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA-mandated PRIA records requests, criminal background checks including fingerprinting, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
Benefits and competitive compensation:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Vacation and sick time
- Health Savings Account
- And a great working environment!
You must live within a two-hour drive of KLUK or be willing to relocate.
IN YOUR APPLICATION, include your total time, time in type and the date of your last proficiency check.
Minimum Flight Experience:
- 3000 hours total time
- 1500 hours PIC
- 3000 hours multi-engine
- 2000 hours multi-engine PIC
- 250 hours PIC in type (preferred)
Certificates & Education:
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- Current first class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within the previous five years
- Must be younger than 66 years of age due to ICAO requirements for international Part 135 flights
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player
Salary Range: Neg-Neg
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com