1725 NW 51st Place, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Tel: NO PHONE CALLS
Presidential Aviation is recruiting a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Falcon 2000 SIC to join our team based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida (KFXE).
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA- mandated PRIA records requests, criminal background checks including fingerprinting, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
You must live within a two-hour drive of KFXE or be willing to relocate. IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL, include your total time and the date of your last proficiency check. Please, no phone calls.
Minimum Flight Experience:
- 2000 hours total time
- 500 hours SIC
- 50 hours time in type (preferred)
Certificates & Education:
- ATP or ATP written taken within the previous two years (NO commercial certificate)
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- Current first class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within the previous five years
- Must be younger than 66 years of age due to ICAO requirements for international Part 135 flights
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player
Salary Range: Neg-Neg
Please no phone calls.
questions and answers
If you have additional questions about our Executive Jet Management services, please visit our:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org