1725 NW 51st Place, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Tel: NO PHONE CALLS
- Maintain Lobby cleanliness and organization.
- Screen all visitors upon arrival. Confirm reason for visit.
- Request guest sign visitors log and provide appropriate badge.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and order when needed. Check with manager to see if they need any supplies before each order. ( monthly budget for supplies $500)
- Maintain break room and stock items such as toilet paper, plates, c-fold napkins, coffee, etc.
- Keep record of Department PTO and time off requests. Submit signed time off request forms to Human Resources when needed
- Keep printer stocked with paper and toner. (When toner is done, contact Ilene and she will provide refill)
- Assist with all incoming and outgoing shipping for the department.
Parts Ordering and Receiving & Managing Parts Room:
- Receive parts upon their delivery to the hangar.
- Confirm the correct part number was order and sent to
- Check every 8130 and confirm the S/N and P/N match what is listed on the part.
- Make a copy of 8130 or provided certificates and save to designated folder.
- Add FedEx tracking number, along with work order, purchase order, tail and item number to Presidential FedEx Tracker.
- Once Part request form is provided by Maintenance controller, reach out to local vendors (i.e. Southern spares, Banyan, Falcon Crest) and request a quote.
- Once quote is received, provide to Maintenance controller to approval.
- Store pending parts in part locker or Parts Room until needed
- Keep track of core returns.
- Once part for core return is received from Maintenance Controller or Aircraft Tech make a copy of the tag and core paper work.
- Arrange shipping or courier service for core parts to be returned to the correct vendor.
- Monitor tool calibration dates. Schedule calibration when due. Maintain calibrated tool binder and certificates.
- Keep inventory of consumables and monitor all exp. Dates.
- Check fire cabinets monthly for expired consumable
- Maintenance Admin is responsible for processing all vendor invoices.
- Check mxinvoice and personal email for invoices being sent by vendors
- Use Ebis software to create work orders and purchase orders.
- Create Purchase orders and add details from invoices (Parts, Labor, shipping, etc)
- Confirm correct work order is attached to purchase order
- Collect credit card receipts from DOM and Chief Inspector for charged placed in their cards.
- Create purchase orders for receipts being charged to aircrafts or shop (restaurant receipts do not need purchase orders if it was for dept lunch etc)
- Stamp front page add the date, received by, PO, WO and item #.
- Change status of purchase order in Ebis from Open to Complete once purchase order is complete.
- Write “Paid By CC” and the initials of whoever’s card was used on all invoices paid by cc.
- Give invoices to the DOM for approval.
- Once approved add invoices to the MX tracker in the L drive (Computer\ L:\ FedEx tracking sheet)
- Review end of the month reports sent by accounting
- Confirm all vendor invoices are properly added to the monthly customer invoices, so accounting can bill the aircraft owners.
- Send customer invoices (work orders) to the correct accountant by the 10th or each month.
- Provide check payment to contact vendors
Salary Range: Neg-Neg
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org