(Part 135 Gulfstream IVSP PIC – Florida)
1725 NW 51st Place, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Tel: NO PHONE CALLS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively complies with the Company SMS program
- Initiates work orders and purchase order (PO) using EBis Software
- Evaluates work scope for RII requirements
- Arranges with maintenance providers to complete maintenance tasks
- Provides maintenance providers with work order documents (e.g. work cards, forms)
- Manages maintenance events from initiation to RTS (on-site & off-site)
- Acts as the person directly in charge of assigned aircraft or maintenance events
- Tracks maintenance using software (e.g. CAMP, CMP) ensuring airworthiness
- Updates aircraft maintenance status reports (DSR) during RTS
- Defers aircraft maintenance when required
- Updates JetInsight with current aircraft status (ready for flight/not ready for flight)
- Emails any changes in aircraft status
- Communicates with flight crews and other departments when required
- Performs Maintenance Control duties as directed by GMM
- Performs RII Inspections when authorized
- Supervises RII Inspectors
- Monitors labor and materials for efficiencies and productivity
- Communicates with aircraft owners (or representatives) for approvals
- Issues maintenance providers “one-time authorizations”
- Audits completion of all maintenance records and forms prior to approving an aircraft for return to service
- Orders aircraft parts and materials
- Ensures that all work performed is accomplished in accordance with Company manuals and FAA standards.
- Approves aircraft for return to service
- Other duties as assigned by the DOM or Chief Inspector
- Acts as Scheduler/Planner in his/her absence in collaboration with other team members
- Tows aircraft when necessary
- Audits, files, retrieves and researches aircraft records.
- Assumes On-Call duties when required
- Accomplishes hands-on maintenance when necessary
- CAMP, CMP, experience preferred
- Valid FAA A&P Certificate
- Must be able to work rotating shifts, nights, and weekends when On-Call.
- At least 5 years in aircraft maintenance are preferred.
- Strong background and knowledge of aircraft maintenance systems.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel,
- Project, PowerPoint.
- Achieves a typing skill of at least 35 words per minute (average typist). Required for a productive work environment.
Please, no phone calls.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com