For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of criminal background checks and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
Please no phone calls.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience within the past 6 years maintaining aircraft as a FAA certificated Technician, including, at the time of appointment as Base Manager, experience in maintaining the same category and class of aircraft as Presidential uses.
- Or, have 3 years’ experience within the past 6 years in a certificate airframe repair station, including 1 year in the capacity of approving aircraft for return to service.
- The Maintenance Manager reports to the DOM and is generally assigned to a remotely based aircraft
- Performs maintenance planning and scheduling duties on assigned aircraft
- Accomplishes maintenance as necessary
- Audits vendors as authorized by the Chief Inspector
- Provides oversight of maintenance provided by vendors by either being onsite or reviewing completed paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Perform RII function when designated by Chief Inspector
- Supervise Technicians assigned to work assigned aircraft
- Performs training for Technicians and vendors as necessary
- To keep himself familiar with the current General Maintenance Manual and Minimum Equipment List.
- To remain familiar with current Airworthiness Directives, applicable FAR’s, CFR’s Operation Specification, maintenance manuals, and revisions
- The returning of an aircraft to service by completing the required sign-off on GMM-01, GMM-063, MTR, or work card.
- Other duties as assigned by the DOM or Chief Inspector