residential Aviation is recruiting a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Maintenance Manager or Aircraft Base Manager to join our team based out of Teterboro, New Jersey (KTEB).
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of criminal background checks and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
Please no phone calls.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience within the past 6 years maintaining aircraft as a FAA certificated Technician, including, at the time of appointment as Base Manager, experience in maintaining the same category and class of aircraft as Presidential uses.
- Or, have 3 years’ experience within the past 6 years in a certificate airframe repair station, including 1 year in the capacity of approving aircraft for return to service.
- The Maintenance Manager reports to the DOM and is generally assigned to a remotely based aircraft
- Performs maintenance planning and scheduling duties on assigned aircraft
- Accomplishes maintenance as necessary
- Audits vendors as authorized by the Chief Inspector
- Provides oversight of maintenance provided by vendors by either being onsite or reviewing completed paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Perform RII function when designated by Chief Inspector
- Supervise Technicians assigned to work assigned aircraft
- Performs training for Technicians and vendors as necessary
- To keep himself familiar with the current General Maintenance Manual and Minimum Equipment List.
- To remain familiar with current Airworthiness Directives, applicable FAR’s, CFR’s Operation Specification, maintenance manuals, and revisions
- The returning of an aircraft to service by completing the required sign-off on GMM-01, GMM-063, MTR, or work card.
- Other duties as assigned by the DOM or Chief Inspector