For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of criminal background checks and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
Please no phone calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree in related field and Minimum of 1 year of aviation experience (preferred)
- FAA mechanic’s certificate with both airframe and power plant (A&P) ratings
- Familiarity with Maintenance Tracking systems to include Flightdocs, CMP, CAMP, etc.
- Experience in EBIS and FOS (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Safety oriented
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail oriented with organizational and time management skills
- Must be a team player!
- Ensures all paperwork, Work Cards, AMM/CMM References, and any ICA Documents are given to the Maintenance Team accomplishing the work-scope
- Maintains familiarity with current Airworthiness Directives, applicable FAR’s, CFR’s Operation Specification, maintenance manuals, and revisions
- Maintains familiarity with the current General Maintenance Manual (GMM) and Minimum Equipment List (MEL)
- Maintains the Airworthiness Directives GMM-61 Airframe/Engine/Appliance Airworthiness Directive Status Record
- Communicates with company pilots on maintenance matters and coordinates between maintenance and flight operations on matters dealing with aircraft maintenance schedule, Aircraft On-Ground (AOG)event, MEL, and other maintenance issues impacting the flight schedule
- Ensures all work performed is accomplished in accordance with company maintenance manuals and FAA standards
- Ensures all labor and materials used by their group are allocated to the proper work package
- Tracks and plans maintenance on assigned aircraft as necessary
- Performs aircraft and component record-keeping duties in technical records
- Maintains Life Limited Component record-keeping processes
- Monitors publication status and updates revision levels for the flight crew-required documents
- Assists in researching aircraft records for compliance with OEM requirements, FAA requirements, 135 requirements, and all other regulatory requirements
- Assembles and assigns work packages upon DOM approval and follows to completion
- Advises DOM at all times on the progress of aircraft maintenance and all problems that could result in delays when repairing aircraft
- Perform other duties as assigned
- When possible, Maintenance Coordinator should attend appropriate airframe, engine and equipment training courses as would be necessary to fulfill their job responsibilities. Technicians not having factory training must have appropriate experience for the task being performed.