(Part 135 Gulfstream IVSP PIC – Florida)
1725 NW 51st Place, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Tel: NO PHONE CALLS
Presidential Aviation is recruiting a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Charter Specialist (weekend schedule) to join our team based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida (KFXE).
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of criminal background checks and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
- College Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of charter experience preferred
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work well while multi-tasking
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Must be able to do on call
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quoting charter request
- Following up on quotes and converting them to bookings
- Arranging trip logistics
- Overseeing other operational aspects of daily flight operations
Presidential Aviation is pleased to offer benefits and competitive compensation:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Vacation and sick time
- Health Savings Accoun
Please, no phone calls.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com