Headquarters: Presidential Aviation 1725 NW 51st Place, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Tel: NO PHONE CALLS
Web Site: https://www.presidential-aviation.com
For over a decade, Presidential Aviation has been offering exceptional personal, celebrity, and corporate executive jet charter services to cultivated clientele who seek a cut above the norm. We are a boutique private operator small enough to attend to the minuscule details and needs of our discerning clientele, yet sizable enough to offer the savings of large-scale operators. We offer executive jet management, jet maintenance, and unsurpassed personalized attention as well as elite on-board accoutrement. From rigorous aircraft maintenance and safety policies to unsurpassed service, our first-class jet charter flights allow passengers to kick back and enjoy the ride in spectacular comfort and style. We are also a FAA Part 145 Repair Station with ratings for the G-IV and Falcon 50, and located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida at the Executive Airport (KFXE).
Presidential Aviation is recruiting a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Part 135 Challenger 601 PIC to join our team based out of South Florida.
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA-mandated PRIA records requests, criminal background checks including fingerprinting, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL, include your total time and the date of your last proficiency check.
Minimum Flight Experience:
- 5000 hours total time
- 3000 hours PIC
- 3000 hours multi-engine
- 2000 hours multi-engine PIC
- 200 hours time in type (preferred)
- 100 hours PIC time in type (preferred)
Certificates & Education:
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- Current first class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within the previous five years
- Must be younger than 66 years of age due to ICAO requirements for international Part 135 flights
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org