PRESIDENTIAL AVIATION (Aircraft Maintenance Manager – South Florida)
Headquarters: Presidential Aviation 1725 NW 51st Place, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Tel: NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Web Site: https://www.presidential-aviation.com
- Presidential Aviation is recruiting a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Maintenance Manager or Aircraft Base Manager to join our team based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida at the Executive Airport (KFXE). For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of criminal background checks and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check. Presidential Aviation is pleased to offer benefits and competitive compensation:
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Company-paid Life insurance
· Vacation and sick time
· Health Savings Account
· And a great working environment! Please no phone calls.
· Must have at least three year’s experience within the past 6 years maintaining aircraft as a FAA certificated Technician, including, at the time of appointment as Base Manager, experience in maintaining the same category and class of aircraft as Presidential uses.
· Or, have three year’s experience within the past six years in a certificate airframe repair station, including one year in the capacity of approving aircraft for return to service.
• The Maintenance Manager reports to the DOM.
• Performs maintenance planning and scheduling duties on assigned aircraft
• Accomplishes maintenance as necessary
• Audits vendors as authorized by the Chief Inspector
• Provides oversight of maintenance provided by vendors by either being onsite or reviewing completed paperwork for accuracy and completeness
• Perform RII function when designated by Chief Inspector
• Supervise Technicians assigned to work assigned aircraft
• Performs training for Technicians and vendors as necessary
• To keep himself familiar with the current General Maintenance Manual and Minimum Equipment List.
• To remain familiar with current Airworthiness Directives, applicable FAR’s, CFR’s Operation Specification, maintenance manuals, and revisions
• The returning of an aircraft to service by completing the required sign-off on GMM-01, GMM-063, MTR, or work card.
• Other duties as assigned by the DOM or Chief Inspector
For over a decade, Presidential Aviation has been offering exceptional personal, celebrity, and corporate executive jet charter services to cultivated clientele who seek a cut above the norm. We are a boutique private operator small enough to attend to the minuscule details and needs of our discerning clientele, yet sizable enough to offer the savings of large-scale operators. We offer executive jet management, jet maintenance, and unsurpassed personalized attention as well as elite on-board accoutrement. From rigorous aircraft maintenance and safety policies to unsurpassed service, our first-class jet charter flights allow passengers to kick back and enjoy the ride in spectacular comfort and style. We are also a FAA Part 145 Repair Station with ratings for the G-IV and Falcon 50, and located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida at the Executive Airport (KFXE).
In the subject line of your email include the position AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE MANAGER that you are applying for. Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com