Only apply if you live within two hours of FXE
In the body of your email, include your total time and the date of your last proficiency check
Presidential Aviation is an industry-leading boutique aircraft management, maintenance, and private jet charter company. We go above and beyond to deliver the safest and most secure on-demand charter jet service in the world. We are located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida at the Executive Airport (KFXE). We are also a FAA Part 145 Repair Station with ratings for the G-IV and Falcon 50.
We are seeking a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Learjet 45 SIC to join our rapidly expanding company
Minimum Flight Experience:
- 2,000 hours total fixed-wing aircraft and ATP
- 500 hours Jet
- 500 hours multi-engine PIC
- NO commercial certificate
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within the last five years
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
Certificates & Education:
- Current first class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be 65 years of age or younger (due to ICAO requirements for Part 135 flights)
- Must live within a two hour drive of FXE
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA-mandated PRIA, criminal background, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, incumbents will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
DFWP/EOE/Veterans and Diverse Candidates are encouraged to apply!
Please no phone calls.
IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL, include your total time and the date of your last proficiency check.