Presidential Aviation Inc. manages this aircraft on behalf of the owner who directly employs the flight crew. Standard Presidential Aviation benefits do not apply.
We are seeking a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Part 135 Learjet 45 PIC to join our team based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida (KFXE).
Applicant must live within a two-hour drive of KFXE or be willing to relocate.
Aircraft owner is offering a $110,000.00 annual salary
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA-mandated PRIA records requests, criminal background checks, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
Please, no phone calls.
IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL, include your total time and the date of your last proficiency check.
Minimum Flight Experience:
- 3000 hours total time
- 1500 hours PIC
- 200 hours time in type (preferred)
Certificates & Education:
- ATP or ATP written taken within the previous two years (NO commercial certificate)
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- Current first class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within the previous five years
- Must be younger than 66 years of age due to ICAO requirements for international Part 135 flights
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player