We are seeking a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Part 135 Challenger 601 SIC to join our team based out of Chamblee, Georgia (KPDK).
Incumbent must live within a two-hour drive of KPDK or be willing to relocate.
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA-mandated PRIA records requests, criminal background checks, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
Please, no phone calls.
IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL, include your total time and the date of your last proficiency check.
Minimum Flight Experience:
- 2000 hours total time
- 500 hours PIC
- 1000 hours multi-engine
- 50 hours time in type (preferred)
Certificates & Education:
- ATP or ATP written taken within the previous two years (NO commercial certificate)
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- Current first class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within the previous five years
- Must be younger than 66 years of age due to ICAO requirements for international Part 135 flights
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player