We are seeking a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Gulfstream IV SIC to join our team based out of Fort Lauderdale, FL (KFXE).
Incumbent must live within a two-hour drive of FXE or be willing to relocate.
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA-mandated PRIA, criminal background, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, incumbents will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
DFWP/EOE/Veterans and Diverse Candidates are encouraged to apply!
Please, no phone calls.
IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL, include your total time and the date of your last proficiency check.
Minimum Flight Experience:
- 2000 hours total time
- 500 hours PIC
- 1000 hours multi-engine
- 50 hours time in type (preferred)
Certificates & Education:
- ATP or ATP written taken within the previous two years (NO commercial certificate)
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- Current first class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within the previous five years
- Must be younger than 66 years of age due to ICAO requirements for international Part 135 flights
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player