- Only apply if you live within 2 hours of FXE or are willing to relocate.
- In the body of your email, Include your G-IV total time and the date of your last G-IV proficiency check
We are seeking a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Gulfstream IV PIC to join our team.
Minimum Flight Experience:
- 5,000 hours total fixed wing aircraft
- 3,000 hours multi-engine Jet “REQUIRED”
- 500 hours minimum time in type
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within last five years
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
Certificates & Education:
- Gulfstream IV type rating “A MUST”
- Current first class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must live within a two hour drive of FXE or are willing to relocate
- Must be able to fly as a 135 PIC without restrictions
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Accrued vacation time
Additional Information: Selected candidates will be required to complete FAA mandated PRIA background checks and drug testing requirements before an offer of employment will be extended.