Presidential Aviation is recruiting a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Crew Scheduler.
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of criminal background checks and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
Please, no phone calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of aviation experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work well while multi-tasking
- Coordinate with Charter and crewmembers to ensure coverage of all flight requests
- Schedule crew off-days
- Arrange and track crew travel and lodging
- Coordinate with Charter and Maintenance to schedule crew training
- Other duties as assigned